A wife to US diplomat Jonathan Sacoolas, Anne Sacoolas is an American who has worked at the US State Department in Washington. She is widely recognized after tieing the knot with famous Northhampton-based diplomat and Spy, Jonathan Sacoolas.
Apart from that, she is known for her accident controversy against 19-years motorcyclist, Harry Dunn who was killed during the accident.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Weight||55 Kgs (121 lbs)|
|Education||University of South Carolina|
Lawyers for Anne Sacoolas, who fled to America after driving the car that killed Harry Dunn, say that although she was driving on the wrong side of the road, she was otherwise… ‘driving cautiously’
— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) September 11, 2020
10 Facts About Anne Sacoolas
- Anne Sacoolas was born as Anne Elizabeth Goodwin. She was born in the year 1977. So, she is 43 years of age as of now.
- Born in Banbury, Oxfordshire, USA, Anne Sacoolas belongs to an American nationality. She is of white ethnicity.
- Anne received her primary education from South Aiken High School. Later, she attended the University of South Carolina where she received her bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
- Talking about her marital status, Anne Goodwin was married to Jonathan Sacoolas, resulting in her to Anne Sacoolas in 2003. The couple has three children together.
- His husband, Jonathan Sacoolas is a Northhampton-based US diplomat and alleged NSA spy who was born in Oregon.
- Moving on to her family, her father’s or mother’s identity is still supposed to be a mystery. And, it is also not known if she is a single child or has any siblings.
- She stands with an average height and moderate body weight. In fact, she stands with a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65m) and weighs around 55 Kgs (121 lbs).
- Moreover, Anne Sacoolas was found on Accident controversy on August 27, 2019, when she had hit and run case over a 19-year old motorcyclist, Harry Dunn who was killed during the accident.
- Following the accident, Anne Sacoolas claimed diplomatic immunity and left the U.K., fearing possible charges for her causing death by reckless driving.
- Recently, it has been reported that Harry Dunn’s parents who have filled cases directly to Donald Trump have lost their High Court battle against the Foreign Office.