The face of Fox News from Arizona, Arnon Mishkin, declared Arizona for Joe Biden on Tuesday night, since then citizens have been wondering who is Arnon Mishkin. Arnon’s call on Joe Biden came so early that even Donald Trump was furious over the broadcast.
Arnon has been in the TV industry for years now. This veteran of Fox News is also a management consultant and director of Fox News Decision Desk in Arizona. Arnon is a married man and a father. His daughter earned her doctorate in November of 2019.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Arnon Mishin here.
I guess we call her Dr. Mishkin now…. pic.twitter.com/Qm83NR2B3M
— Arnon Mishkin (@arnonmishkin) November 15, 2019
10 Facts on Arnon Mishkin
- Arnon Mishkin is an American TV journalist, director for Fox News Decision Desk in Arizona. He is also a management consultant.
- This polling and management consultant is working for Fox New’s Decision Desk since the year 2008.
- Arnon has offered his professional detail like an open book on his Twitter page. He is also an entrepreneur as per his Twitter account.
- You can follow him on Twitter as @arnonmishkin. His Twitter account has 5.7k followers now.
- Born and raised in the US by his American parents, Arnon is an American national. The identity of his father and mother is still now public.
- Arnon is married, but there is hardly anything about his marriage and wife on the web. He quite prefers a low key life in the media when it comes to his personal life.
- Back in November 2019, Arnon congratulated his daughter on her doctorate degree. It is now known how many children he shares with his wife.
- Arnon Mishkin follows the Jewish religion. He is a registered Jewish Democrat from New York, the United States.
- As a veteran at Fox News, Arnon Mishkin might have earned a great deal of fortune.
- The detail about his net worth is still under review.