Arthur Chu is a well known American columnist and television personality. Actually, he got popular as a contestant on the American game show titled as Jeopardy. His performance on that game show was so amazing that he made the 11 winning streaks.
After the show, Arthur Chu is actively speaking out in public fighting for the issues that mean to him. Due to his good speaking capability, he also became the commentator for The Daily Beast and Salon. Know more about him from the facts below.
|Birthday||January 30, 1984|
|Divorce||Eliza Blair (m-2012, div-2016)|
What gets me about making up something new called “erisology” for what most would call the discipline of “rhetoric” is that it’s ADDING A VALUE JUDGMENT
It presupposes there’s some general concept called “conflict” that’s inherently bad that we can and should prevent
— Arthur Chu (@arthur_affect) June 28, 2020
Some Interesting Facts About Arthur Chu
- How old is Arthur Chu? Arthur turned 36 years on January 30. He was born in the year 1984.
- Born and raised in Albany, New York, U.S, Arthur Chu is an Ameican citizen. And he belongs to the Taiwanese-American ethnic background.
- According to his Wikipedia, he lived in many places in his childhood because of his father’s job.
- Arthur Chu went to Swarthmore College. And he graduated from there in 2008 with a Bachelor’s degree in History. He was also on the college’s quiz-bowl team and also participated in National Geographic Bee.
- In the year 2012, Arthur Chu married his college girlfriend Eliza Blair. But later in 2016, the couple ended up getting divorced.
- Arthur Chu has worked on webcomic as a voice actor, as an analyst on the insurance company, and many others.
- Arthur Chu has not shared the information about his net worth and earnings. But we do know that he won $37k in 2014 from Jeopardy. He also won $100k from Tournament of Champions.
- According to the Jeopardy!, Arthur Chu is the seventh highest-earning Jeopardy champion.
- The statics of his body measurements are not available.
- Follow Arthur Chu on his Twitter. He often tweets about his work and on different issues that are important to him.