Auma Obama is a popular Journalist and author. She is the executive chairman of a non-profit organization named Sauti Kuu Foundation. This organization is mainly established to help and orphans and improve the poverty line of Kenyan citizens. Besides that, her last project at the film academy was All that Glitters which was released in 1993. It was a short film which ends within 20 minutes.
Additionally, Auma was also a member of the World Future Council. Also, she has written a book called And Then Life Happens A Memoir in 2012.
Let’s straight jump to her interesting facts which helps you to know about Auma Obama’s personal life and parent’s details.
|Profession||Journalist and Author|
|Parents||Barack Obama Sr. and Kezia Obama|
The ferocity of the hailstorm was shocking not the storm in itself. It was scary in its loudness and ‘rage’. https://t.co/EzpIyHfNIf
— Auma Obama (@AumaObama) November 7, 2020
10 Facts on Auma Obama
- According to Wikipedia, Auma Obama was born in 1960. Her age is 59-60 years as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya. She has dual citizenship and holds Kenyan-British nationality.
- Auma Obama is the half-sister of the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama.
- Moving on to her physique, by looking at her pictures Auma appears to be quite tall in stature. However, her actual height and body weight is not updated in the public source.
- Talking about her net worth, her current net worth is not disclosed in the media. Surely, her net worth might be in millions of bucks. She has earned a huge fortune from her various working fields.
- Who is she married to? Well, Auma Obama is married to an Englishman, Ian Manner in 1996. Her husband, Ian Manners belongs to an ethnic group of Indo-European descent. Unfortunately, the couples were not happy and facing problems so they filed a divorce agreement in 2000.
- She is actively available on social media like Facebook and Twitter with a good number of fan following.
- Auma is a well-educated woman. She has attended Heidelberg University and earned a BA degree.
- Describing her family background, she is the daughter of Barack Obama Sr. and Kezia Obama.
- Auma Obama is an independent woman who runs a foundation called Sauti Kuu Foundation.