Becky Goebel is the Slow & Low partner and rider who is blazing tracks in the motorcycle world. Who Is Becky Goebel? Well, professionally, she is a Journalist, and involved in media, motorcycled, and events.
Becky hosts the Dream Roll and LOSERPALOOZA, Canada’s one of the largest chopper shows. Canadian biker is also an avid enthusiast of travel, and when not working, she loves traveling by bike.
Quick Facts: Who Is Becky Goebel? Wikipedia Facts On Hitcase Ambassador
10 Facts Becky Goebel
- Becky Goebel’s age was 27 years old at the time of the interview with drinkslowandlow.com. We’re still unsure about her birthday and date of birth.
- She was born and raised in Northern Saskatchewan, Canada, so her nationality is Canadian. But. Currently, she is residing in Southern California, as per her Insta bio.
- Becky Goebel hasn’t given any glimpses of her love for her partner. So, it is still a mystery whether she is dating a boyfriend or not.
- Becky Goebel has already garnered over 48.9 thousand followers on her Instagram account with the username @actuallyitsaxel.
- Becky has been involved in the motorcycle world for more than a half-decade. Her full-time job is riding motorcycles, whether it’s writing stories for magazines, movies, and TV shows or doing brand ambassador things.
- Becky Goebel is a Slow & Low partner and rider. Also, she is currently hosting shows like The Dream Roll and LOSERPALOOZA, as per the wiki.
- Becky Goebel is yet to disclose the figure of her actual net worth. But, being a multi-talented person, she probably might be earning a whooping fortune.
- Becky Goebel’s bio is not available on Wikipedia, but you can explore her lifestyle details on our website.
- Hitcase Ambassador Becky Goebel’s story is available on the Hitcase website too, as well as her website. There she has shared every lifestyle detail from her childhood to her career background.
- Since she is an avid lover of bikes, she has a custom-designed 1989 Harley Davidson Sportster and 1976 Yamaha XT 500. She also shared her interest in buying a Big Twin Evo motor.