Bob Sellers is a well-known American journalist currently working as an anchor for Newsmax TV. He started his career from local news channels such as KTVL- News Channel 10, KENS 5 TV, and KING 5 TV Seattle.
In addition, Bob is also an author of Forbes Best Business Mistakes. He won an Emmy award in 2010 for his historic coverage of the Nashville flood.
Currently, the Newsmax TV anchor is swirling all over the internet after he walked out of an ongoing interview with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
So, on February 2, 2021, Mike Lindell was invited to an interview on Newsmax TV to discuss cancel culture. Then Mike, in Support of Donald Trump started talking about election fraud and conspiracy theories. After that, Bob read the statement saying there is no evidence of election fraud. Soon the interview set became a hot ground of discussion as both the parties were angry. So, Bob Sellers walked off the interview leaving his co-host to continue with the interview.
Bob is highly criticized for his behavior and the critics are even threatening to boycott Newsmax TV.
Quick Facts: Who Is Bob Sellers Newsmax? Know About His Wife And Family
|Birthday||13 September, 1955|
|Profession||Journalist and Financial Advisor|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Education||University of Virginia|
No politics. Just a snow day in Virginia. pic.twitter.com/YToJtysHRy
— Bob Sellers (@BobSellersTV) January 31, 2021
10 Facts On Bob Sellers
- Bob Sellers was born on 13 September 1955. He is 65 years old as of 2021.
- The journalist has maintained a low profile personal life, hence, the information regarding his parents and childhood is unknown.
- Speaking of his academics, he earned his graduate degree with a Bachelor of Arts in Government and Foreign Affairs from the University of Virginia.
- He was an athlete and attended the university on a baseball scholarship.
- Furthermore, Bob Sellers is married to Anna Sellers. The couple met in Texas, fell in love, and got married in Seattle. Anna is a health and physical education teacher.
- Bob and his wife are blessed with twin daughters and the family currently reside in Nashville.
- According to Net Worth Post, Bob Sellers has accumulated a net worth of $10 Million. However, the information regarding his salary is still under review.
- Talking about Bob Sellers’s political affiliation, he was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 21 of the California State Assembly.
- Moreover, on 2 February 2021, the Newsmax journalist Bob Sellers canceled MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell during Cancel-Culture Segment. Bob has been highly criticized since the incident.
- The journalist joined Twitter in November 2011 and has gained nearly 7k followers on his account.