Who Is Brandon Bernard? Brandon Bernard is an inmate on death row who has made the news after Kim Kardashian West spoke in his favour. For some reasons, Television personality Kim Kardashian West is against the execution of the convicted felon who had killed two people at the age of 18.
Bernard has been on death row for more than 20 years and is awaiting his sentence. He execution date is just nine days shy which is December 10 and he is to be laid to rest via lethal injection.
10 Facts About Brandon Bernard
- Brandon Bernard’s Wikipedia page does not exist but we have researched and poured everything on the felon as reported from trusted sources here.
- There is no information about his wife or relationships in the media. He has spent most of his adult life in prison, so he is most probably single.
- Similarly, intricate details on his family are also unavailable in the media. What we do know is, his mother’s name is Therma Bernard.
- Talking about his crime, he is spending jail time for the kidnapping and killing of two youth ministers, Todd and Stacie Bagley in 1999.
- At the time he was 18, in 2020 he is 39 years old. Many people have advocated for the prisoner to be taken off death row.
- Advocates and people on his side argue that he only had a minor role in the killings and that he did not have a fair trial. Also, Bernard has sincerely apologised for his action to the victim’s family.
- One of the advocates to stop his execution is Kim Kardashian West, who has started a petition to stop the inmate from getting executed.
- As a matter of fact, the then-teenager had 4 accomplices. Among the 4 involved, only Brandon and Christopher Andre Vialva landed on federal death row.
- The petition has gone viral on social media and has gathered the support of thousands across the globe.
- Christopher Andre Vialva, who was 40 years old at the time of his death, was executed via lethal injection on September 25, 2020.