Who Is Brendan Peyper Dating In 2020? Brendan Peyper is a famous SouthAfrican professional singer and a musician. He is one of those famous musicians who are very good looking and has attracted a lot of female fans after him. He is a very talented guy who started his career from such an early age and reached milestones across the nation and made himself a prominent name in the industry.
Brendan Peyper started his professional career way back in 2010 when he was just 14 years old and at the age of 24, he is regarded as one of the greatest young musicians in the country. He is a South-African born artist who is also a well-celebrated artist in the united states and around the world.
|Birthday||August 7, 1996|
10 Facts on Brendan Peyper:
- Brendan Peyper was born on August 7, 1996, in Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 24 years old as he just reached this milestone a month ago at the time of this article was written.
- Brendan Peyper is currently single and not dating anyone by the looks of his social media handle and photos posted on the Instagram he might be dating Anlia Van Rensburg but he hasn’t opened up about it yet.
- Brendan Peyper is a South African Afrikaans singer who started his professional career when he was just 14 years old and released his debut album in 2015.
- He is very popular for his vocals and his guitar which he is exceptional at and has gained himself huge fan following in the industry.
- He has his own Instagram account @brendan_peyper where he has more than 163k followers and over 1047 posts which makes sure he is very active on his social media.
- In his Instagram bio, he has mentioned himself a daddy to Trompie Peyper who is his dog and is an ambassador for Pretoria East Vet Clinic and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
- He completed his high school from Hoërskool Jim Fouché located at Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa.
- Talking about his parents they are farmers and he belongs to a farming family in South Africa.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 1 million dollars from his income from music and brands.