Brett Favre’s Grandson is Parker Brett. His grandson recently went viral for mistaking that his grandfather was worth only $33,000. Obviously, Brett, an NFL icon, has a net worth many, many times more than what Parker thinks he has.
The former quarterback is one of the most decorated players to ever play in the NFL, he won almost every individual award and also helped the Green Bay Packers win the Superbowl read his net worth and much more below.
|Birthday||October 10, 1969|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||222 lb (101 kg)|
|Profession||Former NFL Player|
|Parents||Bonita Ann; Irvin Ernest Favre|
|Siblings||Scott Favre; Brandi Favre; Jeff Favre|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Grandson: I know you’re worth like $33,000.@BrettFavre: smh
— NFL (@NFL) September 21, 2020
10 Facts About Brett Favre
- Brett Favre’s net worth as of September 2020 is a staggering $100 million according to Radio. He made this net worth from a $20 million salary that he used to earn when he played in the NFL.
- His $100 million is 3030 times more than what his grandson thinks he is worth ($33,000).
- The video of the incident was shared on Twitter by the BFL icon offering a rare glimpse of his grandson.
- Talking about Brett’s grandson, he is named Parker Brett and was born in April 2010, when Favre was still in the NFL. Peter was born to Brittany, Brett, and his wife Deanna Tynes.
- As a matter of fact, Brett was the only grandfather in the NFL at the time.
- Brett was always a great payer and even when he was first drafted back in 1991 he was given a $1.4 million contract.
- At one time later in his career, he was extended his contract with the packers signing a contract worth $19 million.
- He also got one of the biggest contracts in NFL history when he signed a jaw-dropping $100 million contract with the Green Bay Packers.
- Not only in earning but the star is also a huge spender when it comes to charity and has donated millions to organizations.
- Some reports suggest that he donated more than $2 million to charities in the Mississippi area.