Bruce Lehrmann might have a wife, but her information and background are not found on the media and internet.
Bruce Lehmann is a senior advisor of the Australian Liberal Party and previously served as a member in Senator Linda Reynold’s office. As of recent news, he was accused by a fellow colleague and staff member, Brittany Higgins, of raping her inside the Parliament office in March 2019.
Higgins was made to choose between retaining her job or filing a case against the offender. Now, she has come forward and demanded justice for herself.
Bruce Lehrmann’s Age And Wikipedia
Bruce Lehrmann’s age seems in the mid-40s.
Besides, he does not have an official Wikipedia made in his name despite being the senior advisor of the Liberal Party. Bruce’s information is quite scarce on the internet because of this reason.
10 Facts on Bruce Lehrmann
- Previously, Bruce has also worked under Senator George Brandis, where he was seen thanking the guy in the speech of parliament in 2018.
- Currently, he has found himself in a tight spot as Bruce has been charged with sexual assault and rape by Brittany Higgins.
- Following such heinous allegations, three more women have risen and made similar allegations against Lehrmann.
- Also, it was reported that Bruce was taken to the hospital hours after the charges and allegations were made against him. It is yet to confirm if he was genuinely sick.
- Bruce Lehrmann has kept his love life hidden. As such, his spouse’s name has not been officially revealed as of now.
- He has a kept low media profile since several sexual misconduct and allegations were made against him.
- On the other hand, Bruce’s early life, family, and educational background are kept under wraps by him.
- Bruce’s actual net worth is unclear at the moment.
- Besides his personal information, Lehrmann has deleted his social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.