A winner of Next Generation and voice of a Women Award-winning TV personality, Camila Beeput is an English TV and film actress as well as a well-known singer.
Prior to that, Camilla is mostly known for her portrayal of roles in “Mortdecai“, “Writers Retreat“, “The Harry Hill Movie” and “Partner in Crime“.
|Birthday||9 September 1981|
|Net Worthemail@example.com million|
10 Facts about Camilla Beeput
- Camila was born in Westminster and she was raised in Brent which is situated in London. Therefore, she holds British nationality.
- Born on September 9, 1981, as of now, Camilla is 39 years of age as per her wiki. Her birth sign is Virgo.
- Camil Beeput is already available on the Wiki’s bio. Moreover, she also embraced on IMDb. One can easily find her information through Wiki and IMDb.
- Camilla Beeput is active on Instagram. She has an Instagram account with more than 1.4k followers under the username @millabeep.
- Besides that, she got into prominence for her performance on the TV competition Fame Academy in the year 2002.
- Camila weighs around 83 Kgs and she stands with tall stature with a height of 1.83 meter which is quite tall for girls.
- Moreover, she is also available on Twitter as well as Facebook. she has a Twitter account and a Facebook page under the username @camillabeeput.
- As per her IMDb, Camilla has been credited for many movies, Tv series, and TV short. Some of her Actress credits are for “Cuckoo“, “The Split“, “This World” and others.
- How rich is Camilla? As per networthpost.org, she has an estimated net worth of $1.3 million. However, her average earning is not disclosed as of now.
- According to whosdatedwho.com, Camilla Beeput is possibly single as of now. Her married life is yet to be known as she has never spoken about her husband or relationship.