Cathy Russell is a well-known personality from the United States. She is best known for serving as the United States Ambassador at Large for Global Women’s Issues. She served in this position from the year 2013 to 2017. Moreover, previously, she has served as Chief of Staff to Jill Biden, the Second Lady of United States.
Russell is also a policymaker. She has been in affiliation with the Democratic political party since the year 1984 and she has served in multiple fields in her years of career for which she is highly appreciated.
Know more about Cathy Russell from the facts below.
|Birthday||4 February 1961|
|Parents||Ann Russell, Paul Russell|
|Education||Boston College, George Washington University|
“From authoring and spearheading VAWA to standing shoulder-to-shoulder with President Obama to pass the Affordable Care Act, Joe Biden has an unmatched record of turning bold, progressive policies into tangible results for women.”https://t.co/Y1fIFRUPNL#WomenForBiden
— Cathy Russell (@AmbCathyRussell) February 6, 2020
10 Facts On Cathy Russell
- Biden’s Senior staff member Cathy Russell was born in the year 1961 and she is 59 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Russell’s wiki, she celebrates her birthday every 4th day of February.
- Born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, Cathy holds American nationality. Moreover, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Talking about Russell’s family, she was born to her parents, mother Ann Russell, and father Paul Russell. She has four siblings whose information is not known.
- Moving on to her academic background, Cathy completed a manga cum laude, a degree in philosophy from Boston College. Furthermore, she also attended the George Washinton University and completed JD.
- After completing her JD, Russell started working in politics. Initially, she started working for Walter Mondale. Likewise, she has served for Joe Biden and his wife.
- Cathy is a married woman. She is married to her husband Thomas E. Donilon whom she met while working for Walter Mondale. Her husband has previously served for President Obama as National Security Advisor.
- Cathy and her husband together have two children named Teddy and Sarah.
- Cathy has a brother in law named Mike Donilon who has served Joe Biden as a counselor.
- Cathy Russell is active on Twitter @AmbCathyRussell.