Christine Limbaugh Bloom is an American journalist who works as an Opinion writer and associate producer at FOX News. She is also the writer of a Christian blog known as Haplous which she began in February of 2018.
A firm believer of Jesus and god, Christen has always preached and talked about how much her faith in God has helped her overcome obstacles and take on challenges, and in general, live a happy and healthy life.
There is a lot more to the religious journalist that most of the general public do not know, below are 10 facts about Christen Limbaugh Bloom that will help to know more about who she is
Quick Facts: Christen Limbaugh Bloom Wikipedia: Is She Related To Rush Limbaugh?
|Name||Christen Limbaugh Bloom|
10 Facts about Christen Limbaugh Bloom
- Although speculated by many, there is no evidence that shows a relation between radio presenter Rush Limbaugh and FOX News journalist Christen Limbaugh Bloom.
- On November 8, 2018, Christen Limbaugh Bloom married her then-boyfriend Sam Bloom, the couple had recently celebrated their 2 year anniversary.
- Although married for over two years, Christen Limbaugh Bloom and husband Sam Bloom do not seem eager to have children yet.
- Christen has not revealed who or where her parents are from and has kept them anonymous.
- There is currently no information available regarding Christen Limbaugh Bloom’s date of birth or age.
- She was born and raised in America and is of American nationality and white ethnicity.
- Christen graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies, Relations, and Public Journalism from Southern Methodist University in 2015.
- In February of 2018, she started her own blog which was known as Haplous which is a Christian Blogspot.
- She joined FOX News four years and seven months ago according to her LinkedIn.
- Christen has active accounts on Twitter and Instagram. Her Instagram is somewhat more popular and has over 6.3k followers.