Christina Parrish is an actress/screenwriter who has also worked on some minor roles as an actress. The star has written for Rooster Teeth Productions. She is from Texas and has built up decent popularity in the Austin area.
While primarily a writer, she has amassed several on-screen credits over the years also working on some voice-acting jobs. She also became famous as the writer who was fired from Rooster Teeth as a result of budget cuts.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Christina Parrish
- Christina Parrish was born on September 19, 1994, and her age is 26 years old as of September 2020 according to IMDb.
- Christina Parrish doesn’t have a Wikipedia age yet but you can read all about her in this article.
- The screenwriter is really all and she stands at a height of 6 feet (183 cm) as per this source.
- Parrish has an Instagram page with more than 6300 followers. She also uses Twitter where she has close to 10,000 followers.
- She regularly posts photos on Instagram of her partner. She has revealed that they own a dog together and have been dating for a long time.
- The couple has not revealed if they are going to get married anytime soon.
- Similarly, the screenwriter’s net worth has also not been revealed but many sources believe that she is worth $100,000 to $1 million.
- While she has worked many years for Rooster Teeth Productions, she is also an actress with 12 credits to her name. She started her acting career back in 2014 with ‘HBO’s Project Greenlight Finalist’.
- Since then she has become a moderately popular actress and she has a lot of years ahead of her to become an A-lister.
- Christina is an American as per her nationality and has White ethnicity.