A well-known classical-crossover vocalist, Christopher Macchio stunned the viewers of RNC 2020. After a long speech by the current president Donald Trump, he was seen singing Hallelujah which literally gave the viewers goosebumps.
|Birthday||August 1, 1978|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Parents||Dennis Macchio, Larraine M. Macchio|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Sachem High School, State University of New York, Manhattan School of Music|
The married man who is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches tall has a deep Italian accent which gave him the passion of opera. Currently, he is a toner at the New York Toners and he has been serving there since July 2014.
After completing his vocal performance graduation from Manhattan School of Music, he founded his own company named CDM Entertainment and worked there for more than 15 years. He had also worked as a recording artist at EMI Music for almost a year, from March 2010 to February 2011.
10 Facts About Christopher Macchio:
- Here is what you should know about who is Christopher Macchio – he is a famous musical artist.
- We cannot learn anything about him on the free encyclopedia named Wikipedia but we can surely learn a lot about him on his official website.
- He became popular and was immediately on the limelight after he gave a standout performance at the end of RNC 2020.
- Christopher Macchio was born on August 1, 1978, and thus, his current age as of 2020 is exactly 42 years.
- His bio is available on LinkedIn and some of the wiki sites too.
- Christopher has now been recognized worldwide as an opera singer who gave goosebumps to the viewers of RNC 2020.
- We have been informed that he is a married man and the name of his wife is Marie Zito.
- Going in-depth about his family, his father’s name is Dennis Macchio and the name of his mother is Larraine M. Macchio.
- Talking about his children, he and his wife Marie have not disclosed anything related to them yet.
- As he was born in the USA, he calls himself an American but since he has deep Italian roots, we call his ethnicity as Italian-American.