Who Is Climate Envoy John Kerry? As the president-elect, Joe Biden is busy forming the new congress, most of the politicians in the inner circle have got valuable posts. And recently, he has elected the anti-war activist, John Kerry as a special climate envoy. The veteran has been associated with the Democratic Party and has been around for its success.
|Education||Boston College Law School|
Moreover, John Kerry is an American politician and war veteran who also served as the United States Secretary of state from 2013 to 2017. Prior to that, he fought in the Vietnam war but after his retirement, he turned into an anti-war activist. That garnered a lot of attention around him and he stepped into politics for the greater good. Kerry has been named as the climate envoy and has one of the most significant tasks for the upcoming 4 years.
Linda! Reunited! You will be as amazing in Turtle Bay as you were in Foggy Bottom. You really are the best of the Foreign Service and the best of America. https://t.co/taEubRED9t
— John Kerry (@JohnKerry) November 23, 2020
10 Facts on John Kerry
- John Kerry is an American politician and diplomat who will be the climate envoy for Biden’s administration.
- Moreover, John Kerry is a family man. He tied the marital knots with his wife, Teresa Hentz.
- Teresa is a businesswoman and philanthropist. The couple has been married since 1995.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, John Kerry has a net worth of around $250 million.
- As of now, the politician, John Kerry’s age is 76 years old. His birthday lies on December 11 every year.
- John Kerry, of course, has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- As for John Kerry’s family, he has two daughters from his previous marriage with Julia Thorne.
- His daughter, Alexandra is a successful filmmaker and producer. Also his other daughter, Vanessa is a physician.
- John Kerry has formerly served as the US Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017.
- Besides, he is also a former war veteran. But then, he turned into an anti-war activist after his retirement.