James Conran has always been the talk of the town as being the husband of a Canadian fashion model, Coco Rocha. Professionally, he is as owner and Talent manager at NOMAD Management. Also, he is the creative director at the company named CO+ CO, a Global ready-to-wear brand.
James specializes in Graphic design, managing, marketing, and photography.
|Profession||NOMAD Management’s Owner|
|Children||Three: Iver Eames Conran, Ioni James Conran, and Iley Ryn Conran|
10 Facts on James Conran
- James Conran was born and raised in the United Kingdom. His full name is James Edward Conran. He is yet to unveil his actual age and birthday.
- What does James Conran do for a living? Well, he is the owner and Talent manager at NOMAD Management. Also, he is Coco Rocha Model Camp’s creative director.
- James holds British nationality. He is currently residing in New York, United States, as per his LinkedIn.
- He and his wife Coco Rocha shared the wedding vows in June 2010 at Challain-la-Potherie, France.
- Now, James has become the father of three. On 25 November 2020, he and his wife got blessed with their third child, a baby daughter named Iley Ryn Conran.
- Besides Iley, James has two more kids—a daughter named Ioni James Conran, and a son named Iver Eames Conran.
- Within the hours of the baby’s arrival, James, with his spouse, made a new account on her daughter Iley’s name with username @ileyconran. And she has already gained 2.7k followers on it. Their elder children Ioni and Iver also have Instagram accounts.
- Seeing his wonderful career background, James definitely rejoices a luxurious lifestyle with his family. However, his net worth is yet not revealed. As for his better-half, Coco, she is estimated to have the lavish net worth of about $6 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- James is not involved in the entertainment business. Yet, he has gained thousands of followers on Instagram as a username @jamesedwardconran. He has enthralled over 27.4 thousand followers.
- He is few inches shorter than his better-half Coco, who possesses the height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 meters)