Dan Rosenfield is a British adviser and civil servant who will be serving as Downing Street Chief of Staff from January 1, 2021. Dan Rosenfield is a Hakluyt’s global head of corporate clients who also runs a side business.
Dan Rosenfield is a former senior role at the Bank of America. Moreover, he has also spent more than 10 years as an official at the HM Treasury.
|Education||University College London|
Dan Rosenfield becomes PM’s new chief of staff
— Laura Kuenssberg (@bbclaurak) November 26, 2020
10 Facts About Dan Rosenfield
- Dan Rosenfield will be serving as the Downing Street Chief of Staff as he was appointed by the prime minister.
- As per thetimes.co.uk, Dan Rosenfield is 43 years of age. He was born in the year 1977. But, his actual birthday is not known so his zodiac sign is unknown.
- Dan Rosenfield’s Wikipedia page has already been made available on the Web. But, much information about bio is yet to be filled out.
- He is hailing from the United Kingdom. Therefore, he belongs to British nationality. His ethnicity is white.
- Previously, Dan worked at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the managing director from 2011 to 2016.
- Coming to his educational background, Dan Rosenfield attended University College London for his Alma Mater.
- Lately, from media outlets, it has been reported that Boris Johnson has appointed Dan Rosenfield succeeding Lord Edward U dny-Lister who will be assuming office from January 1, 2021.
- Furthermore, Dan Rosenfield also has been plated up as the chair of World Jewish Relief who was previously served as a trustee.
- Mr. Rosenfield is the father of three children to his wife Jessica Brummer who the daughter of Daily Mail City Editor Alex Brummer.
- As of 2020, the actual net worth or earnings of Chief of staff Dan Rosenfield is still under investigation. But, we’re keeping an eye to update this tab as soon as it’s available.