Dara Huang is an American architect who graduated from Harvard University. She had quite a personality to follow because her dad was a scientist at NASA but she attended Harvard and made a good name for herself. She has worked in some of the well-known architecture firms in Switzerland and London. She has worked on some large scale projects such as Tribeca skyscraper in new York and some other buildings around the world.
Not a lot has been known about her life and understandably so because she is not in show business or anything like that. She is an architect and architects don’t get a lot of attention and fame in the media. However, if you are an architect who has done some wonderful work, you will be noticed most probably and the same case has rung true for Huang.
|Parents||Lily Huang and Po Tien Huang|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Divorce||Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi|
|Education||University of Florida and Harvard University|
10 Interesting Facts About Dara Huang
- Dara Huang was born in 1982 or 1983 according to her Wikipedia page. So, she must be about 36 or 37 years old.
- Dara grew up in Florida and later on went to Massachusetts when she attended her college at Harvard.
- Dara Huang got married to Edoardo Mapeli Mozzi but they divorced in 2018 which must have been hard.
- Dara has a son named Christopher Woolf who she co-parents with her ex-husband Edoardo.
- We don’t have details about her net worth because it’s not available on any sites on the internet.
- The details about her height and body measurements are also not available on the internet.
- Dara attended the University of Florida for her undergraduate studies and Harvard for her graduate studies.
- Huang established her own design and architecture firm named Design Haus Liberty.
- Dara has 24.6 thousand followers on Instagram where she showcases her designs regularly.
- Currently, it looks as if she is single but that might change soon, we can’t say for sure.