DeShon Elliott is a famous American professional football player. He is currently playing for the Baltimore Ravens which is a Baltimore based club. He wears jersey number 32 and plays as a safety who is usually responsible for all the defensive works against the opposition. He is among the youngest player in the team with excellent physicality and elegant gameplay.
DeShon Elliott started his professional career in 2018 when he was included in the draft by Baltimore Ravens and since then he has been their vital and match-winner. He started his football journey when he was in his highschool in 2015 and he grew his passion for American football.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Tiffany Elliott and Arne Elliott|
|Siblings||Antinece Elliott and Taylor Elliott.|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Salary||$889,450 Per Year|
|Education||Rockwall-Heath High School|
10 Facts on DeShon Elliott:
- DeShon Elliott was born on April 21, 1997, in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Elliott’as age as of 2020 is exactly 23 years old yet among the best youngest talent in the country.
- His base salary at the club is more than $850,000 and including bonuses, it reaches around $889,450.
- DeShon is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet neither has he revealed anything regarding his previous girlfriend.
- He is the son of Tiffany Elliott and Arne Elliott and even as a sibling sister and their name are Antinece Elliott and Taylor Elliott.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than $5million as he had signed around 3 million contract deal with Baltimore Ravens until 2022.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is about 1.85m tall and has great physical abilities.
- DeShon Elliott is an American Footballer who started his football journey when he was in Rockwall-Heath high school located in Heath, Texas, USA.
- He weighs exactly at 95 kg which is over 210 pounds(lbs).
- DeShon Elliott is available on Instagram account @officialshon_4 where he has more than 53.7k followers.