You have seen him on TV, you’ve heard him on podcasts and on the radio and chances are you have probably read his opinion pieces. In 2020, Dr. Leo Nissola is all over the news. But who is Doctor Leo?
Leo Nissola, MD is also known as Doctor Leo is a Medical Expert featured continuously in the Media. He is mostly known as a Cancer Doctor, but since the Coronavirus Pandemic, he has been active in the media by sharing his opinion and providing guidance.
He is an Immunology Scholar, and Health Care advisor for the coronavirus pandemic for elected U.S. Officials and Health Authorities.
In early 2020, he helped design data-driven epidemiological models to understand if cities and counties had enough resources to take care of the people who got sick with COVID-19. He is a COVID-19 researcher and because of that, he has become a go-to doctor, sharing his insights on TV channels like CBS, FOX, and ABC.
He is also famous for writing health guidance for Yahoo!, MSN, USA Today and Eat This, Not That – Health.
He is an avid Skier, Hiker, and loves fast cars.
|Birthday||September 9, 1982|
|Profession||Medical Doctor, Scientist, Immunology Scholar, Medical Expert|
|Education||University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center|
— Leo Nissola, MD (@LeoNissolaMD) October 27, 2020
10 Facts To Know About Dr. Leo Nissola
- Doctor Leo Nissola (born September 9, 1882) is a Medical Doctor and Scientist. He was born in Southern Brazil, according to this wiki page.
- Doctor Leo Nissola studied Internal Medicine in Prague, Czech Republic in a University founded in 1348, in the oldest medical faculty in Central Europe and the 11th oldest medical institution in the world. Dr. Leo studied at a University that is regularly ranked in the top 1% of medical faculties globally.
- Doctor Leo pursued his post-doctoral studies as a Medical Oncology Fellow at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (colloquially MD Anderson Cancer Center) in Houston, Texas. It is the largest cancer center in the US and one of the original three comprehensive cancer centers in the country.
- He continued his Medical Studies at the Harvard Medical School in the Longwood Medical Area of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Allegedly, Dr. Leo is 5’9’’ feet. He weighs 150 lbs.
- In his LinkedIn page, he is a Health Advisor, and he was one of the first Medical Doctors to help Covid Act Now, back in February 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic. He helped monitor COVID-19 cases by state and county, along with projected changes and projections forecast of future cases, deaths, and needed hospital capacity.
- His Instagram page is followed by other celebrities, like Neil Meron, New York Times Jeremy Peters, and CNN’s Josh Campbell.
- His current relationship is not available. But is rumored that he is gay and had conversations with Anderson Cooper.
- His personal life is a mystery.
- He belongs to Medical Societies, like The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC). Likewise, he is a Member of The American Physician Scientist Association.