Who is Don Beyer? Don Beyer is a very well-known American politician who has been currently providing his services as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia’s 8th district. Prior to this position, he had been serving as the United States Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Quick Facts: Don Beyer Wife And Net Worth: Facts To Know
|Birthday||June 20, 1950|
|Profession||Politician, Businessman, Diplomat|
|Parents||Donald Sternoff Beyer Sr. and Nancy McDonald|
|Net Worth||$31.2 million|
|Wife||Megan Beyer (m. 1997), Carolyn McInerney (m. 1972)|
|Children||Grace Beyer, Clara Beyer, Stephanie Beyer, Don Beyer|
|Education||Gonzaga College High School, Wellesley College, Williams College|
|Youtube||Congressman Don Beyer|
From January 13, 1990, until January 17, 1998, he had served as the 36th Lieutenant Governor of Virginia. Moreover, he is also the owner of Don Beyer Volvo and Land Rover Alexandria.
10 Facts on Don Beyer:
- Don Beyer is a politician but apart from that, he is also recognized as a businessman and diplomat.
- Moving on to Don Beyer’s age, he is 70 years old as it has been reported that he was born on June 20, 1950.
- Moreover, Don Beyer is already married to Megan Carroll Beyer and his wife Megan is a well-known journalist as well as an activist.
- As per reports claimed by USA Today, we can proclaim that Don Beyer has an estimated net worth of approximately $31.2 million.
- Speaking about Don Beyer’s education, he had completed his high school studies at Gonzaga College High School and had also attended Wellesley College in the year 1971.
- Later, he completed his BA degree in Economics from Williams College in the year 1972.
- With approximately 6.4 thousand followers, Don can be followed on Twitter where his username is set to be @DonBeyerVA.
- Currently, Beyer has been providing his services for the Democratic Political Party.
- With his wife Megan, he shares a total of four children. They are Grace Beyer, Clara Beyer, Stephanie Beyer, and Don Beyer.
- Talking more about his beloved family, he is the son of Donald Sternoff Beyer Sr. and Nancy McDonald. Moreover, he has a total number of five siblings and among them, he is the eldest.