Who Is Dr. Bharat Narumanchi? Dr. Bharat Narumanchi was an American pediatrician who is a suspect for killing a fellow pediatrician, Dr. Lindley Dodson. He shot and killed Dodson before killing himself.
Dr. Bharat Narumanchi went to the Children’s Medical Center in Austin and took 4 doctors as shortages. After a six-hour wait, the police robot went inside to find two bodies.
Quick Facts: Who Is Dr Bharat Narumanchi? Everything On His Wife, Wikipedia And Family
|Name||Dr Bharat Narumanchi|
A week prior to the incident, Narumanchi applied to volunteer in the clinic. However, he was rejected by the clinic. Hence, he stormed the clinic with guns and took 4 hostages. Three of them were able to escape, however, he killed Dr. Dodson.
Afterward, Dr. Bharat Narumanchi killed himself as well. He was suffering from cancer and was destined to die within weeks anyway.
“You saw her at your worst when your kid was sick, and she just always had a smile on her face.”
More on Dr. Lindley Dodson: https://t.co/5mAnBeEPL3 pic.twitter.com/VprAtMlD4B
— Austin Statesman (@statesman) January 27, 2021
10 Facts on Dr. Bharat Narumanchi
- Dr. Bharat Narumanchi was an American pediatrician and a murder suspect in the incident at Children’s Medical Center in Austin.
- Moreover, he shot and killed another fellow pediatrician, Dr. Lindley Dodson after keeping her hostage for 6 hours.
- Unfortunately, there is no information about Dr. Bharat Narumanchi’s wife and family yet.
- Similarly, you won’t find Dr. Bharat Narumanchi on Wikipedia either. His infamous deed has made to almost all the national newspapers though.
- Moving on, his nationality is American. Also, his ethnicity is Indian.
- We didn’t have any trace of his children and net worth. They haven’t come out and disclosed themselves yet.
- Dr. Bharat Narumanchi was a pediatrician himself. He applied for volunteer work in the clinic but he was rejected.
- As a result, he attacked the clinic and took hostages, even killed one of them.
- Afterward, he killed himself as well. He was living the final days of his life due to cancer.
- Dr. Bharat Narumanchi’s case will infamously go as one of the intriguing murders committed in the history of Texas.