Dr Frauke Neuser is a British scientist from London. She is the Senior Director of Scientific Communications at the famous P&G company. Similarly, she has been working with the company for 21 years now.
In 2021, Dr Frauke was featured by Jeopardy! as a woman in STEM. She is also appointed as Olay’s Principal Scientist. Furthermore, she is a Ph.D. graduate from the Universitat Hannover.
Quick Facts: Who is Dr Frauke Neuser? Everything To Know About
|Name||Dr Frauke Neuser|
|Education||Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and Universitat Hannover|
10 Facts On Dr Frauke Neuser
- Dr Frauke Neuser is a British Scientist. She is a hair and skin expertise. Likewise, she is popular as Olay’s Principal Scientist.
- With her rigorous beauty routine, Dr Frauke Neuser has been able to maintain a youthful-looking age. In fact, fans speculate that Dr Frauke Neuser might be a non-aging Vampire!
- The Wikipedia page for Dr Frauke Neuser is not available. However, with her increasing fame, the scientist might get her personal Wiki bio soon.
- Dr Neuser prefers to be defined by her work. So, Dr Frauke Neuser rarely talks about her husband or family. Moreover, details about her children are also limited.
- Dr Frauke Neuser completed her education at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Likewise, she obtained her MSc degree in Food Chemistry.
- In 2000, Dr Frauke was awarded her doctorate degree. Similarly, she graduated as a Summa cum laude from Universitat Hannover with a Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
- Dr Frauke Neuser was featured by famous company Jeopardy! in 2021. In the same way, she was celebrated as a high-achieving woman in STEM.
- The doctor stands at a good height with a maintained body. Likewise, Dr Frauke Neuser’s teeth are healthy, like her skin. Moreover, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Dr Neuser has worked with Protector & Gamble for over two decades. Furthermore, she was promoted to Senior Director of Scientific Communications in 2000.
- Frauke moved into the beauty industry in 2006. Now, she is involved in the manufacturing of various products for Olay.