Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith is an associate professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at the Yale School of Medicine. After the Victory of Joe Biden as the new president of the USA from the election of 2020, he said that he’ll unveil the 12-member coronavirus task force as mentioned in his ballot-paper, which will be led by a team of three co-chairs, including Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith.
She is a very talented professor and Epidermoilogy who has been in the field of medicine for a very long time. Here are 10 facts on Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Board including Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith that you should know.
|Name||Marcella Nunez Smith|
|Education||Graduate from Jefferson Medical College|
I’m starting to think things may actually end up okay. pic.twitter.com/pIx4LIpdCf
— Jack Turban MD 🏳️🌈 🧠 (@jack_turban) November 8, 2020
10 Facts About Marcella Nunez Smith
- Who is Dr. Marcella Nunez Smith? Marcella Nunez Smith is a very talented and renowned associate professor and epidemiology at the Yale School of Medicine.
- Marcella Nunez Smith has a Wikipedia profile where her life events and achievements including her early life are given in detail.
- Marcella Nunez Smith is also the Associate Dean for Health Equity Research and Founding Director of the Equity Research and Innovation Center.
- Is Marcella Nunez Smith married? There has been no information or details mentioned regarding her husband.
- Furthermore, Marcella Nunez Smith was born and raised in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Moreover, Marcella Nunez Smith has a very supportive family who has supported her to pursue her career in medicine.
- She is also one of the three co-chairs for the Covid task force as selected by the president, Joe Biden.
- While mentioning her education degrees, she has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Swarthmore College in Biological Anthropology and Psychology, and later she graduated from Jefferson Medical College.
- In the year 2006, she completed her Master of Health Science from Yale University.
- She likes to keep her things private to herself due to which she is not on any social media platform.