Eddie Shapiro is a well-known personality in the real estate business. However, his popularity is not restricted to his field of profession but extends beyond it. As the Million Dollar Beach House on Netflix is getting quite huge amongst the audience, more people have come to know about Eddie.
The reality show, Million Dollar Beach House has a cast who are the real estate brokers and agents working at the Nest Seekers International. This has led to a growing interest in people to know about Eddie Shapiro. Therefore, here are some facts to help you with that.
|Age||45 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches approx.|
|Profession||Real Estate Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
10 Facts on Eddie Shapiro
- Eddie Shapiro (born on 13 December 1975) is an American real estate entrepreneur who is the president and CEO of Nest Seekers International. His age is 45 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- His net worth as of 2020 has been estimated to be around $25 million dollars.
- Although he does not have a Wiki bio, his founded organization, Nest Seekers International has a biography on Wikipedia.
- If you are wondering is he has a wife, then, yes, he does. He is a married man.
- Nest Seekers International, founded by Eddie Shapiro, is a full-service residential and commercial brokerage firm.
- He is not only married but blessed with three children of his own.
- He had started his career in real estate in the early 90s. So, to build his empire, it took him quite some years and a lot of hard work.
- Eddie is the executive producer of the Netflix show, Million Dollar Beach House. It released on Netflix on the 26th of August this year and has since then, appealed to the audience.
- He is of American nationality and currently resides in New York.
- It has been 19 years that Nest Seekers has been operating since its founding year in 2001.