Emily Kroul is a television personality from the United States of America. She appears on the American television series titled Storage Wars and shows her amazing auctioneering skills. If you don’t know about the Storage Wars, it’s a show where the auctioneer tries to sell the storage locker to an interested candidate when the owner of the locker cannot pay the rent for three months.
Because of her knowledge in the household and personal properties, and antiques, people were really impressed by her on the tenth season of the show. She is also getting very good attention and a positive response from the audience and many want to know about her. And if you’re one of them here is the details.
|Birthday||October 26, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.64 m)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lbs)|
|Parents||Brent Wears, Donna Wears|
|Net Worth||$5 million -$10 million USD|
|Education||University of Wyoming|
10 Facts On Emily Kroul
- Emily Kroul is 29 years of age as of 2020. She was born in the year 1990.
- She is the native of the Eastern side of Iowa and was raised on Solon. In terms of nationality, she is an American.
- Emily celebrates her birthday on the 26th of October every year. And she is Scorpio in terms of the zodiac sign.
- She started her auctioneering career when she was just 17 years of age.
- Emily always had an interest in music and singing. And to pursue her dream of becoming a singer, she also auditioned on the American Idol.
- After appearing on a reality show titled Money Barn, she got more interest in auctioning. And now as of 2020, she is one of the best auctioneers.
- Talking about family, Emily is happily married to her husband Cody Kroul. They got married on 6 May 2017. And she has a daughter named Millie Rose born on August 9, 2019.
- Until now, there is no Wikipedia site dedicated to Emily Kroul.
- Emily is 5 feet and 6 inches in height. And her weight is 59 kg (130 lbs).
- You can find Emily on Instagram @emilywearskroul.