Who is Emma Cassar’s husband? Right now, we have no idea about Cassar’s husband, but we surely know everything about Emma. She is a businesswoman and a health care specialist.
Quick Facts: Who is Emma Cassar Husband? Everything On Her Family And Wiki
|Profession||Businesswoman, Health Care Official|
|Education||University of Melbourne|
Currently, she serves as the commissioner of the Department of Justice and Community Safety at Corrections Victoria. Previously, she was the partner and National Lead of Justice and Security at KPMG Australia.
Welcome to our new office!!! pic.twitter.com/yKmHhoE6
— Emma Cassar (@emma_cassar) January 25, 2013
10 Facts on Emma Cassar:
- Emma Cassar’s husband has not been identified. In fact, we do not even know if she has ever been married to anyone.
- Although there is no information about Emma Cassar on Wikipedia, we can find a lot about her from her LinkedIn profile, which states that she had served as the Business Development Director of Justice and Community Services at Serco.
- Moreover, there is no exact information regarding Emma Cassar’s age, but her looks speak a lot about her – she is definitely around her forties.
- Since there is nothing to know about her married life, we can also not provide you the details about Emma Cassar’s children.
- As a businesswoman, we can expect that Emma Cassar has a net worth of millions. Unfortunately, the exact amount has not been revealed until now.
- Currently, Emma resides with her family in the Greater Melbourne Area, Victoria. Hence, it should be clear that she is of Australian nationality.
- According to Cassar’s bio, she had also served as the state director of Mission Australia and was also the CEO at Open Family Australia.
- Likewise, she was also the general manager at the Department of Justice and the Myndscape Consulting‘s director.
- Furthermore, she had earned her doctorate in Forensic Psychology from the University of Melbourne.
- With just 305 total followers, we have spotted Emma using Twitter. However, it’s sad that she hasn’t been active on this social media since her last retweet on May 11, 2017.