While a myriad of movement going against Racism, recently a pro-Trump nurse who goes by the name Wee Key aka Farmernurse flashed the “OK” hand symbol in a TikTok which basically signifies solidarity with White supremacy. Soon after, her whole social media accounts began bombarding with racist comments like “racist bitch” and calling to drop her job.
Additionally, Wee Key, better known as “Farmernurse” got into recent headlines over the media after posting a racist video on one of the most used social media, TikTok. However, she made her account private during the writing of this below article.
This racist is “farmernurse” on TikTok and goes by “Wee Key” on Facebook. It says she lives in North Carolina but she works at Rock Medical Group, which is based out of Nebraska. I wonder if they know they hired a nurse promoting white supremacy to 5,000 followers on TikTok. pic.twitter.com/SuLqcYgx8Y
— Fifty Shades of Whey (@davenewworld_2) December 25, 2020
10 Facts About Farmernurse
- Better known as “Farmernurse” by her TikTok account, she goes by the name Wee Key as seen on Facebook.
- Recently, trendsmap claims that a lady who is known online as Farmernurse made a racist video on TikTok which promoted white supremacy over black.
- In contrast, her TikTok video blew up suddenly earning more than 72k views and 16k likes.
- According to her Facebook bio, she resides in North Carolina. But, she mentioned that she is working at Rock Medical Group which is a Nebraska-based. Seemingly, she may be faking her identity online.
- A North Carolina-based nurse, Wee Key popped up with a controversial video on TikTok. In fact, she has around 5k followers and 525 followings. She is also a wearing “Trump 2020” hat in her TikTok profile picture.
- Basically, her Facebook reports that she works at Rock Medical Group as an ICU RN.
- Regarding her educational background, she studied Leadership and Management at Western Governors University.
- Besides her TikTok and Facebook, we’re unable to find Farmernurse’s involvement. So, she may not be available on Instagram.
- Apart from the Rock Medical group, she has also worked at Ascension Sacred Heart Bay.
- Moreover, Wee Kay aka Farmernurse also plated up as a House Supervisor or Charge Nurse at Select Specialty Hospital in Durham, North Carolina.