FDNY lieutenant Jonathan Schechter is an Emergency Services member who has been accused of sexually harassing ‘Jersey Shore‘ star Angelina Pivarnick. The former TV personality is also an EMT and has been working in Staten Island.
He is part of a high-profile case involving the city of New York and the EMS department. According to various sources, the accused and some of his partners have been harassing women, including Angelina in the workplace for over 2 years.
|Name||FDNY Lt. Jonathan Schechter|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Jonathan Schechter
- Jonathan Schechter has not revealed his age but various sources claim that he is in his 30s.
- The lieutenant’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist but there are all the facts you need to know about him in this article.
- Jonathon is not a rich man but sources believe he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- His salary has also not been revealed but as he works at a government job, Glassdoor estimates that his salary is in the range of $68,474 to $81,931.
- He has not revealed anything about his wife or family in the public media. He is possibly single as of 2020.
- The lieutenant does not have any social media accounts and remains away from the spotlight and media, possibly because of his harassment lawsuit.
- Talking about his sexual misconduct case, he was accused of harassing one of his colleagues, former ‘Jersey Shore’ star Angelina Pivarnick.
- After the case was made public in 2020, the city of New York has agreed to pay $350,000 to the victim in a settlement.
- According to Angelina, he groped her when she was working in EMS Battalion 23. She even said that he sent her inappropriate texts.
- Similarly, she has also said that the harassment started more than 3 years ago in August 2017.