Dawn Bennett is a financial advisor and radio host. She operated the Bennett Financial Group Services, Chevy Chase, Maryland. Furthermore, she was arrested in August 2019 with several charges, including fraud. Bennett spent money from investors on her expenses.
Dawn was a registered investment adviser and broker who worked for over 28 years. Bennett began her career in 1987 at Wheat, First Securities Inc, as a broker. She also worked at Legg Mason Wook Walker Inc. and Royal Associates.
Quick Facts: Who Is Financial Advisor Dawn Bennett? Everything On Her Wikipedia Bio And Husband
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Dawn Bennett
- Who Is Financial Advisor Dawn Bennett? Dawn is a well-off financial advisor and radio host. Bennett also owned DJBennett.com, a luxury sportswear site.
- Was she arrested? Dawn Bennett was arrested after she was found guilty of 17 charges against her. The charges included security fraud, bank fraud, conspiracy, a false statement on the loan application, among others, reports Investment News.
- How old is Dawn Bennett? In 2019, at the age of 56, Dawn Bennett was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Bennett’s current age is 58 years.
- The name and details of Dawn Bennett’s husband, family, and children are private.
- Dawn Bennett’s net worth is still under review. Bennett was living a very glamorous and lavish lifestyle before her arrest. She owned many properties and closets full of designer clothes, bags, and shoes, reports Forbes.
- One can read Dawn Bennett’s bio and career details in a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Bennett does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- In August 2017, FBI agents raided her Maryland penthouse, where they found sealed jars filled with beef tongues.
- Before her arrest, Bennett ran a textbook Ponzi scheme and defrauded more than 46 investors of her company of more than $20 million. Most of the investors were elderly who had invested their retirement savings and nest eggs.
- She performed many rituals to ward off her investigators and spend over $800,000 arranging the priests and rituals.
- In 2009, Dawn was among the Top 100 Women Financial Advisor.