Gabbi Tuft, known as Tyler Reks during her WWE career, has publicly come out as transgender. Tuft’s pronoun is she and her. She competed in many WWE championships, won many competitions, and had a six-year-long career with the WWE. To spend more time with her family, Tuft retired from professional wrestling.
Tuft made her professional wrestling debut with Ulitmate Pro Wrestling in February 2007 and was trained by Mike Bell. In 2009, Tuft was ranked at 156th position out of the top 500 wrestlers by the PWI 500.
Quick Facts: Who is Gabbi Tuft? Meet WWE Star Tyler Reks Partner And Wife
|Birthday||February 4, 2021|
***PRESS RELEASE*** pic.twitter.com/VWeiuYJxbf
— Gabbi Alon Tuft (@GabeTuft) February 4, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Gabbi Tuft
- Who Is Gabbi Tuft WWE? She was born Gabriel Allan Tuft. The former WWE champion is best known under the ring name Tyler Reks.
- Gabbi Tuft came out as a trans woman on February 4, 2021, reports Daily Mail through a press release.
- Tuft was born on November 1, 1978, in San Francisco, California and her present age is 42 years.
- The net worth of Gabbi Tuft is still under review. Tuft has not revealed the details about her salary and earnings either.
- Tuft’s Wikipedia page details her bio and her career in wrestling. The page has all the information about her personal life and her WWE career.
- Gabbi Tuft is married to his wife, Priscilla Tuff. They were long time partners and finally tied the knot in July 2002. Tuft said that Priscilla was the most supportive person through her transition.
- Priscilla and Gabbi have one daughter. Mia, their daughter, was born in November 2011.
- She has a fitness company, Body Spartan. After Gabbi retired from wrestling, she and Priscilla started the company. Body Spartan focused on nutritional programs, motivational sessions, and workouts for both men and women.
- Tuft gave a couple of interviews after coming out as transgender and talked about her transition and surgery.
- Gabbi’s coming out story is present on her social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.