In the year 2018, the very popular American actress named Jill Zarin lost her husband who was suffering from thyroid cancer, but, she eventually surprised many of her fans just a year later by introducing her new boyfriend, Gary Brody.
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Measurements||Chest – 37 inches, Waist – 36 inches, and Hips – 38 inches|
|Profession||Consultant, Sales Specialist|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||Syracuse University, New York University, and Yeshiva University|
Coming from the fashion industry, Gary has been recognized as a fashion consultant and he left his presidency post at Marcraft Apparel Group after he had begun his new relationship with the popular actress. Now, he has been spending quality time serving as a sales specialist at Simple Suit Company.
It seems Jill seems really happy to be with her new boyfriend and the couple is expected to be married very soon. In fact, she even commented that her late husband, Bobby Zarin would have loved to meet Gary.
10 Facts About Gary Brody:
- People might want to learn about who Gary Brody is – He is a consultant who has been currently working as a sales specialist for Simple Suit Company.
- Gary has actually been in the limelight for being the new boyfriend of the popular actress named Jill Zarin.
- As per reports, he was born in the year 1963 making him 57 years of age in 2020.
- If you are searching for his Wikipedia page, you won’t find it. So, if you like to know a lot about him, Wiki Bio Us is also a great platform.
- Estimated by that particular wiki site, his net worth in 2020 has reached $25 million.
- Talking more about his job, he worked as the President at Marcraft Apparel Group from 1991 until 2019.
- According to a report, Gary and Jill moved in together back in the summer of 2019.
- Going to his height next, he is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches tall, and his weight is around 78 kilograms.
- He has a great physique with the body measurements of Chest – 37 inches, Waist – 36 inches, and Hips – 38 inches.
- Gary completed his education from various popular institutions like Syracuse University, New York University, and Yeshiva University.