Gary Usher is a very popular chef from Liverpool who is well known for being one of the most honest and controversial chefs in the city. He is going to appear on Channel 4 where his documentary of opening a restaurant in Merseyside town which is one of the deprived places.
|Age||40 – 45|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (Approx.)|
|Profession||Restaurateur, Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||In Millions|
He has also won a lot of rewards for the work he has done to date. It is known that since a young age of 16 he started to work at restaurants and pubs which enhanced his cooking skills and later he opened his fancy restaurant. his restaurant name is Sticky Walnut which is one of the very popular restaurants in the Chester.
Among the chefs in the city, he is one of those chefs who is popular for breaking the owner and customer barrier. He owns 6 restaurants and all of his six businesses were published by Waitrose & Partners in The Good Food Guide 2020.
10 Facts on Gary Usher:
- To know all about who Gary Usher really is, you must learn first that he is a famous British chef and also a restaurateur.
- The chef is probably around the forties but his exact age is not yet published anywhere.
- Since no wiki sites are available under this restaurateur’s name, we can visit Business-live to know a lot of information which is not mentioned in these 10 facts.
- We have not been updated about his wife or children yet but we will try to find it as soon as possible.
- Moving on to his net worth, Gary definitely earns a handsome amount of money and probably has a net worth equivalent in millions.
- This famous chef actually hails from Manchester, UK, which is why he is called a British citizen.
- The chef and restaurateur will now star in the upcoming reality television show on Channel 4 Documentary.
- We are unable to find his social media accounts right now.
- An interesting thing we found out about Gary is that he owns around 5 different award-winning restaurants in the UK.
- His restaurant will be shown on Channel 4 on September 4, 2020.