The news of the former boss of Elite Agency, Gerald Marie accused of sexual assault and rape is surfacing on the internet in 2020. For 25 years, Gerald Marie served as the president of the Elite Agency. During his tenure as the boss of the modeling agency, he is said to have raped two models aged 17 and 20.
|Age||70 years old|
|Profession||Former President of Elite Agency|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Wife||Linda Evangelista (m. 1987–1993)|
The news of sexual allegations on Marie came forth in 2016. Back in 2016, a model shared her story with Medium Magazine. She revealed to the publication house that she was sexually assaulted by Gerald Marie while she was 17 years old.
Find out in detail about the sexual allegations on Gerald Marie.
10 Facts on Gerald Marie
- Gerald Marie is the former boss of the Elite Agency group. He served as the president of the Elite Agency for 25 years. So, he has been in the modeling business for a long time.
- Born in the year 1950, Gerland Marie is now 70 years of age.
- He does not have a Wikipedia bio. So the detail of his birthday is missing. Also, his family detail is not public.
- He is now single in 2020. He was previously married to his now ex-wife, Linda Evangelista. Linda and Marie got married in 1987. After nearly six years of marriage, they decide to get divorced, in the year 1993.
- In 2016, the news of sexual allegation on Gerald Marie surfaced on the web for the first time. He was accused by a former model of sexual assault while at the age of 17.
- As per media outlets, Gerland Marie is accused by two former models of sexual assault and rape. Marie reportedly raped two models while he was working as the boss of Elite Agency.
- One of the former models who accused Gerland was 17 years of age back then, while the other was 20 years old.
- However, Gerald Marie has denied all the sexual allegations.
- Been in the modeling industry for a long time, Gerald must have earned colossal net worth. However, the detail of his net worth and annual salary is not public.
- Speaking about what he is doing now in 2020, Marie works as the chairman of Oui Management, Paris.