A proud mother of two and a democratic venture capitalist, Gina Raimondo is an American politician serving as the 75th governor of Rhode Island. Moreover, she is also known as the first woman governor who grew up in Smithfield. Before running for election, she served as general treasurer of Rhode Island from 2011-2015.
Recently reports confirmed Rhode Island Governor Gina as the top contender for President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to serve at the Department of Health and Human Services.
|Birthday||May 17, 1971|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Josephine and Joseph|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|Husband||Andrew Kind Moffit|
|Education||Harvard University, New College|
10 Facts About Gina Raimondo
- Gina Raimondo was born as Gina Marie Raimondo on May 17, 1971. Therefore, she is 49 years of age as of 2020.
- The Governor of Rhode Island already holds her bio details on Wikipedia.
- Gina’s birthplace is Smithfield, Rhode Island, US. Thus, she holds an American nationality. She is of Italian background though.
- Moving on to her family, she is the youngest of three children of parents Josephine And Joseph Raimondo. Her father worked at the Bulova watch factory.
- Speaking of her body attributes, she stands decently tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches weighing around 55 Kgs. She has brown hair with dark brown eyes.
- Regarding her education details, she attended Harvard College where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. Later, she attended New College where she received a Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Presently, Gina Raimondo is active on Instagram with a verified account. She has 13.2k followers and 272 posts under the username @govraimondo.
- Likewise, Gina Raimondo is also available on Twitter since January 2011. She has more than 91.2k followers and 8.2k followings.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Gina Raimondo is around $300 million as per starsgab.com. Her primary source of income is her political career.
- Gina Raimondo is happily married to Andrew Kind Moffit. They exchanged their holy vows on November 1, 2001. She and her husband are blessed with two children Cecilia and Thompson Raimondo Moffit.