Gisèle Galante is a french journalist and daughter of Olivia de Havilland. Olivia is a renowned British-American actress.
|Birthday||July 18, 1956|
|Parents||Olivia de Havilland and Pierre Galante|
|Siblings||Benjamin Goodrich (half brother)|
|Net Worth||$50 million dollars (shared)|
|Education||Université de Droit de Nanterre School of Law|
Gisèle is the youngest child of Olivia. Olivia recently passed away on July 25, 2020, at the age of 104 years old.
10 Facts on Gisèle Galante
- Gisèle Galante (July 18, 1956) is a French journalist and the daughter of actress Olivia de Havilland. She is the age of 64 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is cancer.
- Gisèle was born to Olivia de Havilland when she was married to Pierre Galante. Pierre is the second husband of Olivia and the couple got married on April 2, 1955. However, they got separated in 1962.
- Following her bio, Havilland was born in Paris, France. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Galante has an older half-brother named Benjamin Goodrich. Benjamin was born to Olivia when she was married to her first husband Marcus Goodrich.
- Galante’s first marriage took place with Edward Broida. Furthermore, Edward worked as an art collector. Unfortunately, he died of cancer in 2006 at the age of 72 years old.
- Secondly, Gisèle tied the knot with Andrew Chulack. The couple is still happily married. However, Galante has not reported any children together with any of her husbands.
- Speaking about her career, Gisèle pursued a law degree in Université de Droit de Nanterre School of Law. After she completed her education, she worked in France and the USA as a journalist.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Gisèle Galante. As a matter of fact, she is a very private person.
- Galante’s net worth is currently under review. However, her late mother is worth $50 million dollars. With the inherited money, Gisèle must be living a luxurious life.
- As we mentioned before, Gisèle is a very reserved person. This explains her absence from most of the social media.