Colin Murray has risen into the headlines today after he was announced as the new host of Channel 4‘s Countdown. Professionally, he is best known as a radio as well as a television presenter. In fact, he was even named the Music Broadcast of the Year back in the year 2007 in the Sony Radio Academy Awards.
|Birthday||March 10, 1977|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Television Presenter, Radio Presenter|
|Net Worth||$1.6 million|
|Education||Regent House Grammar School, Dundonald High School|
As per reports claimed by Belfast Live, he will be replacing the former host of Countdown, Nick Hewer. He remains a huge fan of Liverpool Football Club since his childhood and even got a tattoo of five stars on his arm after Liverpool won the UEFA Champions League for the fifth time. We do not know if he got a 6th-star tattoo after they won the sixth UEFA Champions League in 2019.
10 Facts on Colin Murray:
- Colin Murray has never discussed his family members in front of the general public until now.
- Since he was born on March 10, 1977, his current age is exactly 43 years.
- Moving on to Colin Murray’s married life, the name of his wife is Carly Paradis. The couple had tied the knot in 2012 and it has been more than eight years since their marriage.
- Furthermore, he stands at a height of approximately 6 feet and 2 inches but his weight and other body measurements are currently under review.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Colin Murray is around $1.6 million as of 2020 but his salary is still unknown and will be updated later.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his schooling at Regent House Grammar School, and later, he attended Dundonald High School to complete his high school education.
- As he was very hyperactive since his childhood, he was even asked to leave the school he attended.
- Although we are unknown about Colin Murray’s ethnicity, we do know that he was born in Dundonald, Northern Ireland, and thus, he is of Northern Irish nationality.
- Moreover, he had come into the limelight for the first time in 2010 when he became the host of Match of the Day 2 which used to air on BBC Two.
- Talking about his social media accounts, he is active on Instagram (6.4 thousand followers), Facebook (private), and Twitter (196.5 thousand followers).