Gabriel Basso is an American actor. He is widely known for appearing in Netflix‘s movie called Hillbilly Elegy (2020). The film was released on 11th November 2020. And Gabriel’s role is appreciated by all.
The Hillbilly Elegy’s actor, Gabriel, debuted in Hollywood in 2007’s film Meet Bill. Since then, he has been featured in numerous movies and TV series. Among them, series like The Big C and Super 8 are the hit ones.
|Birthday||11th December 1994|
|Height||6 feet (1.83 m)|
|Parents||Father Louis J. Basso; Mother Marcie Basso|
|Siblings||Two sisters; Alexandra Basso and Annalise Basso|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Now, let’s know the undiscoverable facts on The Hillbilly Elegy‘s actor, Gabriel Basso, including his partner, family, and more.
10 Facts About Gabriel Basso
- Gabriel Basso is not married to anyone. And he also has no girlfriend. So the actor, Gabriel, is single and focused on his acting career.
- Talking about his previous partner and dating life, he had a one-year relationship. But, Gabriel, being secretive about his love life, has not uncovered anything like the name of a girl and more.
- According to Networthlist.com, Gabriel has accumulated a net worth of $10 million. He collected a considerable fortune via his profession as an actor.
- The actor, Gabriel, is 25 years old as of November 2020.
- Gabriel was born on 11th December 1994 in St. Louis, Missouri, the United States.
- Moving on to Gabriel’s body measurement, he has a measuring height of 6 feet (1.83m).
- He is the son of his father, Louis J. Basso, and a mother, Marcie Basso. Besides, Gabriel has two sisters named Alexandra and Annalise Basso.
- Gabriel’s sisters are renowned actresses. His sister, Annalise, has featured in movies like Bedtime Stories, Oculus, Standing Up, and more.
- The actor, Gabriel, is not active on Instagram. Also, he is not active on other social media like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Gabriel wanted to be a football player before stepping into the entertainment field.