Who Is Busta Rhymes Married to? Busta Rhyme is a famous American rapper, musician, and singer. He is regarded as one of the most talented artists in the industry with immense talent under his belts. Busta was previously in a relationship with his high school love Joanne Wood. He also had a secret girlfriend about him he hasn’t opened up her name yet but we will keep you updated regarding it. He has altogether 6 children from his past and present relationships.
Busta Rhyme started his music career when he was just 23 years old and since then there has been no pause in his career and has hit the peak of his career in such a short span of time. He is a member of Five Percent Nation which is a Muslim organization that works on helping out black Muslims and is even regarded as the father and mother of civilization.
|Birthday||May 20, 1972|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
10 Facts on Busta Rhyme:
- Busta Rhyme was in a relationship with Joanne Wood until 2000 and he has 3 sons with her namely; T’ziah Wood-Smith, T’Khi Wood-Smith, and Trillian Wood-Smith. The interesting thing is that his ex-girlfriend Wood was a lesbian.
- Busta also has 2 children named Mariah, Miracle with his secret relationship however he hasn’t revealed his relationship yet. Lastly, his second daughter Cacie Smith was born from mother Rhonda Randall.
- Busta Rhyme was born on May 20, 1972, in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 48 years old and is yet very talented on his musical journey.
- Busta isn’t married yet however he has 6 children in total and he lost his one child who was born prematurely.
- His real name is Trevor George Smith Jr but is mostly known by his stage name Busta Rhyme.
- Busta’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 20 million dollars.
- Busta Rhyme Reveled as a Masked Singer on season 4 of The Masked Singer where he wore the mask of a dragon.
- His height stands at 6 feet and 1 inch tall.
- Busta has his own Instagram account @bustarhymes where he has more than 2.7m followers.