Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is married to Frank Fiorina. She is a Republican politician who ran for the party’s Presidential nomination in 2016 but was unsuccessful. She is famous in the public media as the former CEO of the multinational IT giant Hewlett-Packard.
She oversaw the company’s acquirement of Compaq which made the company the number one seller of personal pcs in the world. Known for her tough business skills, she fired 30,000 employees in total during her tenure as the CEO of the company.
|Birthday||September 6, 1954|
|Net Worth||$59 million|
|Divorce||Todd Bartlem (1984)|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MS); University of Maryland, College Park (MBA); University of California, Los Angeles; Stanford University (BA)|
— Carly Fiorina (@CarlyFiorina) June 2, 2020
10 Facts About Carly Fiorina
- Carly Fiorina was born on September 6, 1954, and is 66 years old as of September 2020.
- Her husband Frank Fiorina was born on December 2, 1949, and is 70 years old.
- Her combined net worth in 2020 is around $59 million as per WSJ.
- While her salary is not known, she received home a $21.4 million severance package when she was fired from HP.
- Carly’s parents are Madelon Montross (née Juergens) and Joseph Tyree Sneed III.
- She moved around a lot when she was a kid and went to various high schools before finally graduating from Charles E. Jordan High School.
- After this, she attended the UCLA School of Law and later went to the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, College Park graduating with an MBA degree.
- She oversaw one of the biggest mergers in history when Compaq and HP merged but she was hugely criticized for firing 30,000 employees and getting a multimillion-dollar severance when she was fired.
- The former CEO also ran for Senate in 2010 getting the nomination from her party but lost in the general election.
- Similarly, in 2016, she was one of the Republican candidates who ran for the Republican Presidential nominee but lost to Donald Trump.