Isabel Rock is former ‘Little People, Big World’ cast member Jacob Roloff’s wife. She is also a musician and an artist. While both of them remain under the radar as of 2020, Jacob was a star of the TLC show which he left in 2016 saying that the show manufactured scenes for drama.
Rock is an artist and many believe that her artwork is the reason she and her husband were brought together because of their art.
View this post on Instagram
It would be disingenuous to pretend like this year has been easy for us. (Has this year been “easy” for anybody?) One of the most common phrases I heard from people before we got married was “the first year of marriage is the hardest”. I don’t know how true it is for everyone—but I guess it has been true for us. A lot of change, transitions, and growth has happened this year for our little family. Then add a global pandemic, the loss of family members, devastating wildfires in our home state. There’s been some stressful external factors as well, to say the least. No need to sugar coat it, there have been some rough seas; it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. But our love has only deepened from it all. I share this because it has become too easy to look at people’s lives online and compare yourself. What you don’t see here are the sometimes difficult conversations and challenging moments had between two people trying to figure things out, just like you are. So the next time you want to compare, remember that comparison is the thief of joy. And remember that it’s so much more important to just love your people hard, exactly where they are, than have your life appear a certain way. Focus on how your life feels to you rather than how it looks to anybody else. Everyone has their own journey here, and in the end, “we’re all just walking each other home.”
10 Facts About Isabel Rock
- Isabel Rock was reported to be 22 years old in February 2020 by In Touch Weekly, she is around that age as of September 2020. her husband Jacob is 23 years old.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page but you can read up on her using the facts in this article.
- Isabel is also popular on social media, in fact, she has almost 100,000 followers on her Instagram account. She shares her visual art and her photography skills on the platform.
- Her mother passed away from breast cancer in 2014. She is close to her father and brother Nicaccording to ITW. Other than this, the artist has not revealed anything about her parents and family.
- She has her own new family with Jacob Roloff, the ‘black sheep’ of the Roloff family.
- They have been married for over a year. They tied the knot on September 9, 2020.
- They are having marriage trouble recently and Isabel has even said that the first year of their marriage has been incredibly difficult.
- While fans were worried they were gonna get divorced, she said in an Instagram post that although the first year was difficult, she expected it to be.
- She also said the change and transitions were the things that made it difficult for them.
- They might not get a divorce anytime soon.