Jackie Lacey is a well known and very established woman from the United States of America. At present, she is serving in Los Angeles County as the District Attorney. She has been in this position since the 3rd day of December 2012. Moreover, she is the first African American and the first woman to serve as the District Attorney of LA.
Lacey is associated with the Democratic political party. She started her political career in the 80s and since then she has been very loyal to her party. Plus, she has contributed a lot to her party for which she is highly appreciated and praised.
Know more about Jackie Lacey from the facts below.
|Birthday||27 February, 1957|
|Parents||Louis Phillips, Addie Phillips|
|Education||University of California|
— Jackie Lacey (@LADAOffice) November 2, 2020
10 Facts On Jackie Lacey
- Jackie Lacey is a politician from America who belongs to the Democratic and is the current LA District Attorney.
- Lacey was born in the year 1957 and she is 63 years of age as of 2020. Her birthday is on the 27th of February.
- Jackie was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is an American by nationality.
- Lacey was born to her parents, her mother Addie Phillips and father Louis Phillips.
- Jackie did her early education at Dorsey High School. She later attended the University of California and completed a psychology degree. Moreover, she also studied at the University of Southern California Law School.
- Lacey started her professional career working as a deputy district attorney in the year 1986.
- On the 12th day of November, Lacey won the position of DA in the election and she started her office on the 3rd day of December 2012.
- Jackie is a married woman. She is married to David Lacey and they have two children together.
- The net worth and earning details of Jackie Lacey is under review.
- Lacey is active on Instagram @ladaoffice and on Twitter @LADAOffice.