Jai Arrow is an Australian rugby player. He was recently signed by the Australian rugby club, South Sydney.
|Birthday||12 July 1995|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches (1.89m)|
|Profession||Australian professional rugby league footballer|
|Salary||$900,000 per season from 2021|
|Married/Single||Dating: Taylah Cannon|
|Education||Keebra Park State High School|
Jai used to play for Gold Coast Titans before. Furthermore, he is in a relationship with the famous pageant queen, Taylah Cannon.
10 Facts on Jai Arrow
- Jai Arrow (July 12, 1995) is an Australian rugby player. He is the age of 25 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Jai is currently dating his model girlfriend Taylah Cannon. Taylah Cannon is titleholder who was crowned Miss World Australia 2018. The couple has been dating for a while now.
- Arrow and Cannon are together and very much in love. As a matter of fact, Taylah plays a major role in Jai’s career decisions and club deals.
- The Rugby player stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall. Likewise, his weight is 101 kg on the scale. Furthermore, he has bluish eyes and dark blonde hair.
- Following his biography, Jai was born and bred in Queensland, Australia. Hence, he is an Australian boy by nationality. In addition, his ethnicity is white.
- Jai’s Rugby inspiration became his father, Ray Arrow, who used to be a professional rugby player as well. However, details about his mother are off the web.
- From an early age, Arrow was destined to be an athlete. From 2012, he started to play for major youth team such as Brisbane Broncos. Moreover, he was also the captain of the team.
- In 2017, Jai finally got his career breakthrough when he was signed by Gold Coast Titans. Later, in 2019, he was approached by South Sydney with a $3.2 million contract.
- Jai earns a salary of $900,000 per season. Hence, with that amount of earning, Arrow must be worth a hefty net worth.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @jaiarrow. He has a verified account with 13.2k followers.