Who is Jaime Herrera Beutler? Jaime Herrera Beutler is a well-known American politician who started to serve as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Washington’s 3rd district on January 3, 2011. Previously, she was a member of the Washington House of Representatives from the 18th district.
Quick Facts: Jaime Herrera Beutler
|Name||Jaime Herrera Beutler|
|Birthday||November 3, 1978|
|Parents||Armando D. Herrera and Candice Marie|
|Husband||Daniel Beutler (m. 2008)|
|Education||University of Washington, Seattle Pacific University, Bellevue College, Prairie High School|
Interestingly, Jaime has been reelected 5 times and has served for more than a decade as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Washington’s 3rd district. All of her committee assignments include Health Care and Wellness, Human Services, and Transporation.
10 Facts on Jaime Herrera Beutler
- Jaime Herrera Beutler is a politician who has the caucus memberships of the Congressional Hispanic Conference, Republican Main Street Partnership, and Tuesday Group.
- Moving on to Jaime Herrera Beutler’s Twitter account, her username is @JaimeForUSRep, and she has around 3.01 thousand followers there.
- As Jaime Herrera Beutler was born on November 3, 1978, we can claim her age to be 42 years old.
- According to Ballotpedia’s official reports, Jaime Herrera Beutler has an estimated net worth of $8,000.50 and has a base salary of $174,000.
- Moreover, Jaime Herrera Beutler is a married woman, and if you have been looking for her husband, his name is Daniel Beutler.
- Talking about Jaime Herrera Beutler’s education, she was homeschooled until her ninth grade. Later, she got enrolled in Prairie High School.
- Furthermore, she completed her BA degree in Communications from the University of Washington. She had also attended Seattle Pacific University and Bellevue College.
- Speaking about Jaime’s family, she is the daughter of Armando D. Herrera and Candice Marie.
- From Beutler’s Wikipedia page, we can confirm that she has been serving for the Republican Political Party currently.
- Further, we have also learned that she shares three children with her husband Daniel since they got married in the year 2008.