James Forsyth is a well-known journalist from England who is married to his beautiful wife Allegra Stratton, a professional journalist working for BBC Two. Currently, James works for the weekly British magazine named The Spectator. Moreover, he is also working for tabloid newspaper The Sun as a weekly columnist. He started his career as a journalist almost 15 years ago.
James has established himself very well in the field of journalism working for multiple numbers of magazines and newspaper networks. Everyone appreciates his works and he has maintained his reputation very well with hard work and dedication. As of now, James is one of the experienced journalists The Spectator has.
|Education||Winchester College, University of Cambridge|
Keir Starmer, Mary Cameron and Middle England https://t.co/bE6pocTQaB
— James Forsyth (@JGForsyth) October 9, 2020
10 Facts On James Forsyth
- James Forsyth was born in the year 1981 and he is 39 years of age as of 2020.
- Since we don’t have information about his birthday, his birth sign is also unknown.
- James is based in London, England. He is British in terms of nationality.
- There is no information available about James’ parents on the internet. However, we know that she has two children with his gorgeous wife Allegra Stratton.
- Initially, James studied at Winchester College. And later he also attended Jesus College of the University of Cambridge.
- James started his professional career working as assistant editor for Foreign Policy magazine. And after The Spectator’s political blog named Coffee House was launched, he worked for them.
- In the year 2008, James joined The Spectator as deputy editor, and later in 2009, he started working for them as a political editor.
- The information about James’ height and other body measurements are not available.
- The net worth and earning details of James is not available. As a journalist, he definitely makes decent earnings.
- James has 87.6k followers on his Twitter page @JGForsyth.