Jan Fran is a well-known journalist as well as a television presenter who has been working as a podcast host of The Pineapple Project at Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) currently. Also, she has been working as a panelist of The Drum since May 2016. Apart from just ABC, she has also been servicing as a guest host of The Project which is aired on Network Ten.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jan Fran’s Husband Al Morrow? Everything On Net Worth, Wikipedia Bio
|Husband||Al Morrow (m. 2015)|
|Education||University of Technology Sydney|
Since June 2018, she has been providing her services as a podcast host at Sexism and the City. Previously, she was recognized for her work as a podcast host, presenter, and reporter at Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) Australia. From January 2019 to February 2020, she worked in Kathmandu, Bali, and Sydney as a presenter of the Helpful or Harmful Campaign.
10 Facts on Jan Fran:
- Jan Fran’s husband is Al Morrow and he is widely recognized as a comedy film director.
- As of the year 2020, the estimated net worth of Jan Fran is still unknown and it is known that her net worth will be known shortly.
- According to Jan Fran’s Wikipedia page, she was born and raised in Bankstown, Sydney, New South Wales, and thus, her nationality is known as Australian.
- From Jan Fran’s bio on her official LinkedIn profile, she had previously joined SBS back in January 2009 and she had worked as a cadet journalist as well as video journalist until June 2010.
- Well-known as a journalist, she had also worked as a communications consultant for UNICEF in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Talking about her wedding, Jan Fran and her husband Al married in the year 2015 and now, it’s been more than 5 years that they have been living together.
- Speaking about Jan Fran’s family, she was born to Maronite Christian parents.
- According to the sources Jan Fran’s ethnicity is mixed. She is of part Asian descent from her family side.
- Moving on to her Instagram profile, Jan Fran’s has gained a total of 41.7 thousand followers under the username @jan__fran.
- Coming to Jan’s education, she completed her BA degree in Communications from the University of Technology Sydney.