Jane Samuels is mostly known as the ex-wife of Peter Green. Her ex-husband Peter Green was a singer, song-writer and also a guitarist who is very famous. Her ex-husband Peter died on the 25th of July 2020 at the age of 73.
|Height||5 feet 7 Inches|
It is known that Peter died peacefully while he was asleep, this detail was provided by his family members. Jane and Peter got married in 1978 January. The couple shares a beautiful daughter together who was born in 1978. Unfortunately, the couple got divorced exactly after one year of getting married to each other in 1979.
Though she is ex-wife os a public figure not much about her is given on the internet and not much info about her is available to the public. She seems to be someone who likes to maintain a low profile.
10 Facts About Jane Samuels:
- Jane Samuels is a popular celebrity spouse who has come into the limelight after the death of Peter Green.
- She is actually well-known for being the ex-wife of the popular singer Peter Green.
- The couple even shared a child together who was a daughter and her name is Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum.
- There is not much information to be known about her parents and other family members.
- The estimated net worth of Jane is also being investigated right now.
- Sadly, her information has not been updated on Wikipedia which means she is not that very popular.
- Jane was married to the late singer Peter for just a year, from the year 1978 until the year 1979.
- We are also unknown about her current age but we predict she is in her late sixties right now.
- Her ex-husband’s death was declared on July 25, 2020.
- Jane is a British lady who was born in the United Kingdom.