Jaxwritessongs is a songwriter and singer based in New Jersey. She is also known as Jax, and people mostly know her from American Idol. Jax was placed in the third position on American Idol Season 14. Jax’s music genres are alternative rock, pop, and pop-rock.
Jaxwritessongs signed a record deal with Atlantic Records in January 2021. She recently went viral on TikTok over her parody videos and made an appearance on The Ellen Show, where she talked about her success and newfound popularity.
Quick Facts: Who is Jaxwritessongs Tiktok? 10 Facts To Know
|Name||Jaxwritessongs (Jackie Miskanic)|
|Birthday||May 5, 1996|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Jaxwritessongs
- Who Is Jaxwritessongs Tiktok? Jaxwritessongs is a famous TikToker with 1.3 million followers on her TikTok account.
- How old is she? Jaxwritessongs was born on May 5, 1996, and her current age is 24 years.
- Jaxwritessongs is the name she uses on all her TikTok account. She also goes by the name Jax professionally. Her real name is Jackie Miskanic.
- Jaxwritessongs is in a relationship as per her Instagram account. Her boyfriend goes by the name braverijah on his Instagram account. He and Jax upload many pictures of them together on Instagram.
- She is active on Instagram with over 215k followers. Jaxwritessongs’s Instagram bio says #1 Dad, and she has 107 posts on the platform.
- How tall is she? Jaxwritessongs’s height details are not disclosed yet. By the looks of her pictures, Jax seems to be around 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- The net worth details of Jaxwritessongs is kept away from the media. Jax’s salary and earning details are private as well.
- Jaxwritessongs recently made an appearance on The Ellen Show on February 11, 2021. In the interview, Jax answers many questions related to her TikTok videos, reports Headline Planet.
- She joined Twitter in May 2009, and Jax has over 72k followers on the platform. Jax has around 3.2k tweets on her Twitter account.
- Jax battled thyroid cancer in 2016, which she revealed in August of that year, and she is now cancer-free.
Leave a Reply