Jeremy Ford is a popular American chef and Tv star. You may recognize him as the winner of Bravo TV’s hit show “Top Chef season 13”.
In 2021, Jeremy is ready to appear in the new show “Fast Foodies”. In spite of his hectic work life, Ford is a married person with a wife and 3 children.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jeremy Ford Top Chef Wife? Everything On Daughter And Family
|Age||35-37 years old|
|Chef Jeremy Ford|
10 Facts On Jeremy Ford
- Jeremy Ford is an American chef popular as the contestant of Top Chef. In fact, he is the winner of season 13 of the cooking reality show.
- Jeremy Ford is around the age of 35-37 years old as in 2021. However, his official date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.
- When Ford won the “Top Chef” in 2016, he was only 30 years old. Now, Jeremy Ford is signed under the new cooking show titled Fast Foodies 2021.
- Talking about his wife, Jeremy Ford is happily married to Maria Carmelina. The couple currently resides in their beautiful house at Miami, Florida.
- Jeremy Ford’s children include his 3 daughters. Furthermore, Jeremy Ford and Maria recently added a new baby daughter to the family named “Gianna“.
- The Wikipedia page for Jeremy Ford is being edited right now. But we do know that the TV star was born in Jacksonville, Florida. Thus, he holds American citizenship.
- There are many speculations that Jeremy Ford owns a huge net worth with his dual cooking and TV career. However, he has kept his fortune private.
- Jeremy is a self-taught chef. In fact, he was only 16 years old when he started his cooking career at the Garde Manger at Matthews. In addition, he also served at the famous LA restaurant L’Orangerie.
- The verified Instagram handle for Ford is @chefjeremyford. Similarly, he has amassed over 35k followers on the social site. Furthermore, his Twitter Id is @JeremyFord2.
- The chef has worked for renowned Jean-Georges. Moreover, Jeremy is the owner of the business named Stubborn Seed right now.
Leave a Reply